Friday, March 04, 2005

What Time does " GOOD MORNING " end?

I work at (2) different hospitals, and when I start early in the morning, around 6:00am,
as I walk the corridors...I say "Good Morning" to almost everyone...and that continues past
7:00 and even 8:00...but there is a certain time, in which I can't pin down, that everyone
just stops greeting other people, and pass silently by each other...seems "ODD" to me.
Why "greet" people only in the morning...are we not yet corrupted by our daily problems,
to still think of others...I almost never "see" anyone saying "Good Afternoon", or "Good Evening",for the matter. When 2nd Shift comes in to work, they don't usually greet other people, the way early morning people do, like they should if it's the start of their day.
Are these early morning people different somehow,or is it just a time thing.

What Time does " Good Morning " end for you ?

3 comments:

Stratu said...

Some people at my work don't even say good morning. I work at a museum and there's a whole class system. Some of these assholes must believe they are above having to say good morning to, for instance, the guy who works in the mail room. (Hello!) To them, he is a retard, otherwise he would be doing a job like they do. This is their logic.

Christopher said...

Hi Bixbloc,

I could write a whole post on this subject. Just Imagine what happens when a small town person suddenly moves straight into a major down town.

Major greeting mahem! especialy when I had to greet every one I meet on the street.

Christopher said...

Oh I forgot to thankyou for linking me. Thankyou. I am still laughing at that converted gangster rap post. thankyou for all the laughter.