Friday, February 25, 2005

" First Thoughts "


Well...

I have been reading other people's "Blogs" for about 2 years now, and have enjoyed them immensely...almost like reading a book, one paragraph a day...only these are "Real People"...
even though we will never meet, it's almost like you know them...like the imaginary friends
you had as a child. I find it amazing these people can pour out their feelings onto the page...
and telling their life's little secrets...something I've had trouble with all my life.


So... I Thought I'd Try !!!


I also have a second reason for starting this...My Friend, Jose (probably my Best Friend),
I wrote that small so he won't see it, is being Deployed soon, and I will miss him greatly.
Hopefully, I can get him to start his own "Blog" ... so I can "See" how he is doing "OverThere".

People say I look at the world a little differently...So, I thought I would share the way I
view it, "here"...and who knows, maybe I'll make a new friend here or there along the way !!!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Me too. you would not think that I have trouble with telling my "secret's" by reading my blog, but I have my moments. I certainly have had a few redfaced moments (usualy after I have pushed the published button).

Blog on blixbloc, your humor is a gift made better by sharing with us.